Saturday, February 13, 2010

Looking Back, Looking Ahead, Living Now

Walking back down through the years of my life, down dark corridors of broken dreams and shattered hopes
Tasting the bittersweet taste of unfulfilled aspirations that never broke free from the gravity of reality that came crashing down like a falling star that has lost her way and falls headlong into the atmosphere of my own little sphere of existence, resistance, place of persistence.
Not knowing what lies on up ahead, where I will be led, will I be dead, only knowing that I must push along.
No turning back, nothing behind, just haunting ghosts of the past to harass my mind.
So I embrace this night of my life, savoring every fleeting emotion that passes through my soul like a sword of light that cuts through the darkness until all that remains is light .

No comments:

Post a Comment